Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Something that needs to be talked about.

Post oleh : judg3GH | Rilis : May 28, 2019 | Series :
Hey guys. It's me, judg3. While all the Touhou game downloads are updated, there's one issue that is unfixable no matter what I do.



So, I know you guys would like to get something from Google Drive during your computer class at school, right? Welp, that's not possible. Because teachers are highly aware and ready about a system attack, so they provide servers for their class' computers, therefore not allowing downloads or even access to some websites.



(obligatory stock image because yes)


Recently, I've been getting e-mails about giving access to Touhou 6 (which file sharing is allowed, you guys are able to download it by default, so don't worry). Please do not attempt to download anything from Google Drive from a school domain, I can't give you individual access.

 
I've tried to offer access, but to no avail.
 

While I can't help you directly, here's how I can help you with your own resources.

1. Get an USB Stick.
 I personally use an USB Stick to have Touhou and some other games.


Preferably, since all Touhou games alone weigh a solid 12.3 Gigabytes, I'd recommend getting a 16 Gigabyte USB Drive from a store. Spare some money or ask a friend, or even your parents if you know they work with them.
This way, you don't need to download anymore when you wanna play. Just open up that executable and get shooting.
(make sure about DirectX though, if not, you're basically fucked.)

---

2. Copy the folder into YOUR Drive.
"But judg3, how do I copy your folder if I can't even download it?"
Simple. Right click on the folder you want to download (i.e. Touhou 6) and click on Add to My Drive.
 Give it a couple of seconds and this should show up.
You should be able to download it, since it's your own files.
While this does work on other machines, I'm not sure how Drive will act on a school domain if you download a file that you "own".

google+

linkedin

4 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
Terry
Admin
May 31, 2019 at 10:46 PM

just exactly what happened at my uni, though I can even install LOL on it :/

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
Admin
November 16, 2019 at 12:18 AM

i wonder how many other people like me are playing touhou during class XD

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
Admin
April 23, 2020 at 2:59 AM

I used a USB last year, but starting this year (last September) my college made it so we couldn't launch unknown .exe files. luckily I got a computer for Christmas so I can play Touhou whenever now~

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
Admin
July 5, 2020 at 3:29 PM

I can only wonder why you're trying to download touhou during class. I'd recommend downloading it at home and then going to school and play it. Remember that education is #1!

Reply