Saturday, December 8, 2018

Clone Hero Touhou Charts

Post oleh : judg3GH | Rilis : December 08, 2018 | Series :
 New author in the town!
Hi, my name is judg3 and I'm now working as blog author for this page.
I'm a fellow Clone Hero and Touhou player, and as my first post, why not talk about both?


Imagini pentru clone hero logo

 Clone Hero is a copy of the Guitar Hero engine remade in Unity with a lot more features such as:
  • Infinite Setlist capability;
  • Unlimited Song Length support;
  • Keyboard playability;
  • Various game modifiers;
  • 6-fret mode for GH:Live players;
  • Customizable stuffies (you might need CHLauncher if you want colored goodies);
  • You can search songs by categories;
  • Engine so smooth it runs on Windows XP;
  • - etc.

Let's call this "setlist" Touhou Hero. I've got several songs together charted by plenty of people,
including me.

- RichaadEB's Album, Bullet Hell - This one has the full album, including a solo medley and the full
album into a single chart. All charted by Jarvis9999;
- Demetori - This setlist has several songs from Demetori, charted by various people;
- C3's Setlist of original ZUN songs - As some Clone Hero players know, C3
[Custom Creators' Collective] has some issues with their charts. Either the tempo mapping goes out
of sync, or the charting is just bad. But hey, it's playable for the least to say;
- My only contribution - I've charted Yuuka's theme from PoFV.

If you want to grab Clone Hero, click on this!

Have fun shredding!

[Note that at some point this might get updated.]

google+

linkedin

2 comments

Tulis comments
avatar
Saim
Admin
October 31, 2020 at 4:58 AM

You made the things light and easy to understand for the newbies like me and I really appreciate your knowledge and support-Clone Hero Download . Thanks

Reply